HomeRegisterLog in
HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Share | 

Application Form

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Finrep_

PostSubject: Application Form   Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:40 pm

1. Nick, Class, lvl, equipment. || Finrep , EE , 42 lvl, karmian set and shadow weapon C

2. Name, age, from, time zone, contacts (skype, ICQ, email) || Marek, 30 years old, I`m from Poland and my time zone is +1 gmt, contact is my email other than in registration ( this one is my private - th eother one is for my work, etc. )

3. How long playing L2? I play in L2 for 3 years - mostly on low rate serwers - Dragon Network ( before they made stack subclass ), then Graveland ( in clan Renegaci ) a nd finally Elixir x6 ( Axxisshadow then Oreo ( international clan ) and at the end HK ) - on elixir i played for 1 year and 3-5 months

4. What clans you played with nicks you have used - As i wrote earlier - i played in 5 clans at most - my nicks were different - i didn`t had some nickname which i use everyday in every spot,webpage,etc.

5. Friends in clan - so far no, but i hope this will change

6. Are you ready to listen all orders of your party leader or you wanna to create your own party? I`m willing to obey PL, I`m a guy who like to talk a lot, but i`m used to listen CL\Vcl\PL - cause i wanna the best for clan/party.

7. Do you speak English? yes Smile

8. Do you understand that going to const party means account sharing? Yes - but this i wanna to know how it works exactly ? cause i don`t wanna give my acc to some1 who i don`t trust - you know wjy. So how it looks - everyone have everyone passwords ? For me it is not a problem of acc sharing, but i wanna know how it works.

9. Why you want join RB? Well - first of all you have CH - which is a good addon, secondly i was reading your rules,and informations for newbies and i like it. On the last i must say that i heard abut this clan somwhere but can`t recall it now where and when but name isn`t not-known for me ;p.
I expect clan where is friendly atmospehere - a lot of fun, pvp,rb,etc. I have really nice experience in pvp, rb playing EE/BISH/SE - so i will be able to help you in every occasion.

Now smt from me Razz

I work in bank so i play usually in late hours - like from 20/21 and in weekends i`m usually out of home and i come back at late hours. I wanted to say this to show you all of me. I won`t be able to be on sieges but on everything else if it going to be in hours when i`m in home i will be.
I`m a guy who has some years behind, I`m 30 ( not to old but also not so young ;p ), i`m a guy who speak what thinks - i mean that when i have smt to say i will say - i dislike ppl who complain all the time, but when they have chance to say this to CL they say that everything is okay.
I hate liers. I`m a guy who is able to help in every situation in game or real life - i like to help ppl - with my advice - with my char in game.

I`m looking for clan which will give me some fun, and were i will have chance to know some friends in whole europe/world.
I like to chik-chat ( or how they call it ;p ) i speak a lot but only then when there is no important things to do at this moment like pvp,rb,etc..
I`m a person who listen to PL or CL - and i wanna be a guy who will improve clan, who will give smt to clan - and i don`t expect nothing in return. I`m used to that in every clan where i was i had to earn by myself to everything - i helped clan and clan members but never got anything in return ( sorry in last clan i got crystal 13 Razz ).
I expect to have some fun with clan which will inv me.

Regards, Marek
Back to top Go down
Draven
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Life:
100/100  (100/100)
Table:
Table

PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:31 pm

sry but recruitment close atm
Back to top Go down
http://russianbears.4rumer.com
annabela
Elpy
Elpy

PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:42 pm

Finrep if you can - Pm Dice in game... Feel free to use polish.
Back to top Go down
seon
Never Forgotten Hero
Never Forgotten Hero

Character sheet
Life:
1/1  (1/1)
Table:
Table

PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:05 pm

dedicated EE.
what nick u had playing in HK?
Back to top Go down
Finrep_

PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:14 pm

Well in HK i had nickname Duzaada or Malaada or Ssixxa - depends which char i played Smile
Most of the time i was on SE/Bish as Duzaada - char from friend where i made subclass bishop and lvled him till 78 - I played EE as a box and i as a power lvl in pagan/rift - and i like his play style.

NOw `im almost 47.
Does it mean you will invite me to clan ?
Back to top Go down
Cukier
Never Forgotten Hero
Never Forgotten Hero

Character sheet
Life:
1/1  (1/1)
Table:
Table

PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:50 pm

its not up to me but going from 42 to 47 in one week isnt really that much impressive Very Happy but i know that not all ppl here are nolifers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tifia
Imperial Crusader
Imperial Crusader

Character sheet
Life:
100/100  (100/100)
Table:
Table

PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:36 pm

for me best app ever posted here +10
Back to top Go down
Finrep_

PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:57 pm

I hade some RL problems and i wasn`t in game for 2 days - that`s why i made only 4 lvl and exping EE on this low lvl is really hard alone.
After turn undead it`s a piece of cake Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Finrep_

PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:26 am

I`m in 2nd clan from yesterday, can you give me privillages to forum ?

Regards,
Back to top Go down
Finrep_

PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:04 am

Had to make doublepost cause can`t edit - my nick registred is Finrep.

Without _ .

Regards,
Back to top Go down
xKain
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Life:
100/100  (100/100)
Table:
Table

PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:37 pm